The purpose of these policies is to increase safety and enjoyment of all occupants and visiting guests of the park.
- Reservations must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- On-line bookings will only be charged to your credit card if the desired reservation dates are available.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- All fees are in Canadian funds.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Site numbers cannot be guaranteed and sometimes need to be changed.
- Check-in time is after 2pm.
- Check-out time is before 11am.
- All refunds are subject to a cancellation fee of one night’s stay. The purpose of the fee is cover costs associated with processing the booking and the cancellation.
- QUIET HOURS: 10 PM to 8 AM.
- Park’s speed limit is 10 km per hour.
- Use of marijuana is prohibited on the property.
- Excessive use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Abusive or offensive language is prohibited.
- Leaving your vehicle idling is not permitted.
- Any illegal activity or violations of rules will be cause for immediate cancellation of your reservation.
Beehive RV Park and Campground is located on an active livestock and forage farm. Aggressive dog breeds are not permitted. All pets entering the property must be spayed or neutered and have vaccinations up to date. Pet owners are expected to follow the following pet rules:
- Owner promises to keep their pets on a leash no longer than 2 metres when outside their vehicles or RV.
- Owner promises to clean up after their pets immediately upon occurrence and properly dispose it.
- Owner promises to not leave their dog(s) unattended while tethered and to keep tethers at a reasonable length in order to keep their pet on the site.
- Owner agrees to not allow their pets in any of the buildings on the property (except certified service dogs)
- Owner promises to not leave any pet food where it is accessible to wildlife.
- Owner agrees to not use the Park’s laundry facilities for pet items such as blankets and bedding.
- Owner understands that they are responsible for any and all damage done to the Park’s property or the property of other occupants or guests.
- Owner understands that if their pet is aggressive, noisy, or unruly, the reservation may be cancelled.
- Owner agrees that a breach of these pet rules is cause for cancellation of their reservation.
- Maximum number of vehicles is one RV and one vehicle.
- A maximum of four guests are permitted per RV site.
- Proper tight fitting connections to sewer and water are required.
- RVs and vehicles must be in good repair.
- Occupants are required to keep their site orderly, neat, clean and free of clutter and litter.
- Wood burning is not permitted in RV sites. Portable propane fire pits are permitted.
- Park models, tiny homes, and tents are not permitted.
Tenting sites are located in a well maintained open grassy area on the farm. Picnic tables and fire rings are provided. Tenting is available May through September however the season may be adjusted due to wet whether conditions.
- Maximum of one tent per site.
- A maximum four guests per site
- Campfires are permitted subject to provincial campfire regulations.
- Firewood is available for purchase. Cutting or removal of wood from the property is prohibited.
- Electricity is not provided to tenting sites
- All guests must have a reservation.
- All daytime visitors must be registered.
- Visitor hours are from 8am to 10pm.
- Overnight visitors must pre-register and are subject to management approval and fees.
WASTE & RECYCLING
- Waste and recycling bins are provided for typical camping waste only.
- Beehive RV Park & Campground participates in recycling programs. All occupants are expected to use the bins provided to recycle according to local regulations.
- Only domestic sewage can be disposed of at any sewage outlet.
- Only “septic friendly” products are to be used in your RV, washrooms, and laundry facilities.
WASHROOMS AND LAUNDRY FACILITIES
Washrooms with coin showers are available year round. Coin operated laundry facilities are also available year round. Septic friendly products are required. Environmentally friendly and unscented products are encouraged.
Please DO NOT feed wildlife as it exposes potential issues to the wildlife and the park. The park has undertaken ongoing initiatives to help control pests and non-native animal species, and to naturally restore wildlife habitat on the property.
Occupant agrees that all personal property including recreational vehicles placed on the Premises shall be at Guest’s risk and Beehive RV Park & Campground shall incur no liability for loss or injury with respect thereto or with respect to any other property or persons. Guest further agrees that all other Park property including but not limited to parking and other common areas, laundry and recreational areas and facilities shall be used at the Guests’ own risk, his family and guests, without recourse against Beehive RV Park and Campground.